- Division Director of Rheumatology & Professor of Medicine
- New York University School of Medicine
- New York, USA
- Professor & Head of Unit for Clinical Therapy Research, Inflammatory Diseases (ClinTRID)
- Karolinska Institute
- Stockholm, Sweden
Lupus Science & Medicine is a global, peer reviewed, Open Access, online journal that provides a central point for publication of basic, clinical, translational, and epidemiological studies of all aspects of lupus and related diseases. It is the first lupus-specific Open Access journal in the world and was developed in response to the need for a barrier-free forum for publication of groundbreaking studies in lupus.
Research on lupus will be considered from fields including, but not limited to: rheumatology, dermatology, nephrology, immunology, pediatrics, cardiology, hepatology, pulmonology, obstetrics and gynecology, and psychiatry. Submissions from groups of investigators engaged in international collaborations are especially encouraged.
Submissions may be full length articles or brief communications reporting original findings, or reviews and meta-analyses of specific topics of interest to the lupus community.
Benefits for prospective authors will include:
- Fast editorial decisions
- Efficient production, resulting in a very short time to publication
- A global audience that can access publications free of charge
- High level of discoverability through PubMed Central (and PubMed)
- Compatibility with funder and institutional mandates and policies regarding Open Access publication
Lupus Science & Medicine is an official journal of the Lupus Foundation of America (LFA), which is dedicated to advancing the science and medicine of lupus while offering support to patients and their caregivers.
Now open for submission.
Listen to our podcast - What to expect from Lupus Science & Medicine