About BMJ Journals
Our journals program reflects our dedication to partnering with the healthcare community to enhance patient care and quality of life. Our journals reflect a common set of values and goals which is to contribute to a healthy community. We publish in a range of specialties and have over 40 journals in our portfolio.
BMJ Publishing Group Ltd
BMJ Publishing Group Ltd. helps clinicians improve patient health and outcomes with a range of products and services.
We publish the British Medical Journal, a collection of specialist journals and a growing number of online and event products for the healthcare profession.
Our services deliver a comprehensive series of delegate events, from annual conferences to regular Continuing Medical Education/Continuing Professional Development training workshops. We also offer rights and licensing, and targeted advertising and sponsorship opportunities for pharmaceutical and healthcare companies, recruiters, and the general medical community.
As one of the world's best known and respected medical information providers, we have gained our reputation for delivering the latest research and medical information for over 170 years.
The BMJ Group is a wholly owned subsidiary of the British Medical Association. Established in 1840 with the publication of the first edition of the BMJ, it is now a fully commercial organisation with around 400 staff based around the world.
Committed to publishing excellence
We support or are involved with the following organisations:
- Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE)
- Council of Science Editors (CSE)
- HINARI Access to Research in Health Programme
- NIH/Welcome Trust Policy on public access
- Open Researcher & Contributor ID (ORCRID)
- Society for Scholarly Publishing (SSP)
- The Association of Learned and Professional Society Publishers (ALPSP)
- The International Society of Managing and Technical Editors (ISMTE)
- World Association of Medical Editors
RMD Open publishes high quality peer-reviewed original research covering the full spectrum of musculoskeletal disorders, rheumatism and connective tissue diseases, including osteoporosis, spine and rehabilitation.
Visit our site to find out more and:
• Sign up for email alerts to keep informed of journal developments
• Access our FAQs and our Instructions for Authors